Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for checking the blog out... Hope it offers something a bit different every now & again. Though I come from a pseudo - Mod background (Soul & Ska in particular), I have a diverse taste in music & hope my varied posts will reflect this.

Cheers Skamanc .... I'm not after your undying gratitude, but please leave your thoughts, comments & opinions on the posts & content. I regularly up- & download material, plus buy and trade items. As such, if I have inadvertently "trodden on anyone's toes" in posting anything then please let me know & accept my apologies. Also please support the artists involved & remember that the blog is merely a pointer toward these various downloads, which are stored elsewhere. Legally, any downloads should not be retained for more than a week. So now I've told you the legal bit !

Feel free to give me a shout : waltjabsco@hotmail.com

Manchester M22, September 2016

For my kids, Dylan & Tommy. Bollocks to the ex Mrs!

Special thanks to Steve White (software), Gordon Waring (music), Shaun Robinson (artwork), Paul Buddery (DVD's / software) & Sonchey Barrett (essential technical advice!).

"Thank you" also to regular contributors Herr Pauli (Malente, Germany), Phil (Shetland), Deco Mc Dermott & Mark Pengelly of Dublin, Martin Smith (Barnet), Paul Baily (London) and Rodd (Australia).

Friday 11 March 2011

THE PRISONERS : Photos, Fliers, Tickets, Sleeves & More...

This is in response to a recent request for any Prisoners memorabilia. Rodd included loads of photos, fliers, tickets, set lists, record sleeves & so on with the live tapes, so here they are...



PS If anyone has a copy of The Prisoners, Manchester Apollo 1986 (on the Ramones Tour) then PLEASE let me have a copy - I was there...

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures n other stuff makes this an
    Amazing post !!!!!
    Thanks Skamanc & Rodd as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my prisoners heart is beating fast....wonderful stuff - thanx skamanc and rod
    cheers your`s pauli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again to all of you. Great stuff as usual.
    ciao, nicola

    ReplyDelete