Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for checking the blog out... Hope it offers something a bit different every now & again. Though I come from a pseudo - Mod background (Soul & Ska in particular), I have a diverse taste in music & hope my varied posts will reflect this.

Cheers Skamanc .... I'm not after your undying gratitude, but please leave your thoughts, comments & opinions on the posts & content. I regularly up- & download material, plus buy and trade items. As such, if I have inadvertently "trodden on anyone's toes" in posting anything then please let me know & accept my apologies. Also please support the artists involved & remember that the blog is merely a pointer toward these various downloads, which are stored elsewhere. Legally, any downloads should not be retained for more than a week. So now I've told you the legal bit !

Feel free to give me a shout : waltjabsco@hotmail.com

Manchester M22, September 2016

For my kids, Dylan & Tommy. Bollocks to the ex Mrs!

Special thanks to Steve White (software), Gordon Waring (music), Shaun Robinson (artwork), Paul Buddery (DVD's / software) & Sonchey Barrett (essential technical advice!).

"Thank you" also to regular contributors Herr Pauli (Malente, Germany), Phil (Shetland), Deco Mc Dermott & Mark Pengelly of Dublin, Martin Smith (Barnet), Paul Baily (London) and Rodd (Australia).

Thursday 17 March 2011

THE DELMONAS : Sir George Robey, 11/2/87

Thanks to Jonny for sending the MediaFire sharecode for this. I have backed this up onto Rapidshite just in case one of 'em gets taken down. You never know...

MediaFire

Rapidshare

More Medway & related always needed...

13 comments:

  1. Enjoy everyone!, i've about another 10 or so tapes to go through in the next few months.... coming up Daggermen, James Taylor Quartet, Prime Movers, Prisoners, Auntie Vegetable, Ascoyne D'Ascoynes, Johnny & The Bandits, Mighty Caesars....

    Any medway records people wanna hear? ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, another wealth of Medway material to plunder!

    Nice one Jonny - and Manc for bringing it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more the merrier Jonny mate ! Live boots particularly welcome plus any other hard to locate stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You tell me what stuff you've found hard to locate & i'll see what i can sort out.... 25+yrs of collecting billy childish & medway stuff means i've not missed much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've a load of Prisoners left to post gradually, plus 3x prime Movers. Not much else here I'm sad to say... I'd love to buld up my Medway collection a bit more & share stuff with the blog too.

    Do you have a list of stuff you've got m8 ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude it would take me a day to write a list of what i've got :) ... pretty much everything by every band

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that feeling mate lol !! Just pulled out half a dozen or so Milkshakes & Daggermen files. Just drafting these up now... Nothing too rare though - just studio stuff.

    Anything you've got is welcome Jonny mate...

    ReplyDelete
  8. love to hear early JTQ live tapes and any unreleased (if there is any?) - with original line up.

    also Primemovers live around time or 2nd lp Earth Church.

    Bring it on! cheers for such a great blog skamanc

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks V much Anon. Its great running a blog when so much great material just falls into your lap. I've more Prisoners & Prime Movers to go on soon, plus some Daggermen & Milkshakes just at the draft stage tonight. Anything else medway related is always welcome so let's just see what rolls in next...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love too see a complete posting of Arc. I've asked before and understand the reasons why not. Until then I will keep asking-- great blog...

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://rapidshare.com/files/353947724/Prime_Movers_ARC.rar

    Try this - be quick though !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheers for this. And all of the rest of course.

    YW

    ReplyDelete
  13. what era daggermen ?....taylor smith and howard ?

    ReplyDelete