Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for checking the blog out... Hope it offers something a bit different every now & again. Though I come from a pseudo - Mod background (Soul & Ska in particular), I have a diverse taste in music & hope my varied posts will reflect this.

Cheers Skamanc .... I'm not after your undying gratitude, but please leave your thoughts, comments & opinions on the posts & content. I regularly up- & download material, plus buy and trade items. As such, if I have inadvertently "trodden on anyone's toes" in posting anything then please let me know & accept my apologies. Also please support the artists involved & remember that the blog is merely a pointer toward these various downloads, which are stored elsewhere. Legally, any downloads should not be retained for more than a week. So now I've told you the legal bit !

Feel free to give me a shout : waltjabsco@hotmail.com

Manchester M22, September 2016

For my kids, Dylan & Tommy. Bollocks to the ex Mrs!

Special thanks to Steve White (software), Gordon Waring (music), Shaun Robinson (artwork), Paul Buddery (DVD's / software) & Sonchey Barrett (essential technical advice!).

"Thank you" also to regular contributors Herr Pauli (Malente, Germany), Phil (Shetland), Deco Mc Dermott & Mark Pengelly of Dublin, Martin Smith (Barnet), Paul Baily (London) and Rodd (Australia).

Sunday 6 March 2011

THE PRISONERS : 100 Club 15/11/83


More from Rodd this dinnertime - Prisoners at regular haunt the 100 Club in London's Oxford Street. Hers's a live picture from this very venue... This is a great mixture of largely original material with the odd cover : Del Shannon, the Kinks & ? & The Mysterians..



9 comments:

  1. SKAMANCH-you`re the best.
    after all the football`s apocalyptic mood.. (at the moment my team play`s crappy) your post`s save my life
    thanx mate and a big thank u to rod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this before and it s great !!!
    Thank you very much Skamanc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic stuff. Takes me right back. Probably the best live band i've ever seen.
    Any chance of putting an alternative to Rapidshare on? Mediafire, megaupload etc.


    Cheers again

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAKS AGAIN SKAMANC & RODD
    ciao from Italy
    nicola

    PS: for RODD or other blog readers, do you also have pictures or memorabila from PRISONERS & MAKIN TIME ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rodd also very kindly sent me a load of prisoners pics, flyers, tickets etc which I will upload & post soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tried all the major file providers now. I have had my differences with Rapidshare but I still find them the most reliable at present. megaupload, for example, seem to take stuff off almost as soon as its posted...

    I may have to end up doing data discs for people

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI SKAMANC,
    I WOULD BE HAPPY TO PAY YOU FOR A DVD WITH ALL PRISONERS & RELATED SOUNDS AND STUFF YOU HAVE +POSTAGE. IT MAY BE QUICKER THAN THE RAPIDSHARE THAT ONLY ALLOW ME ONE DOWNLOAD AND THEN STOP ME FOR SEVERAL HOURS.
    YOU HAVE MY PRIVATE MAIL , JUST LET ME KNOW
    CIAO, NICOLA

    ReplyDelete