Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for checking the blog out... Hope it offers something a bit different every now & again. Though I come from a pseudo - Mod background (Soul & Ska in particular), I have a diverse taste in music & hope my varied posts will reflect this.

Cheers Skamanc .... I'm not after your undying gratitude, but please leave your thoughts, comments & opinions on the posts & content. I regularly up- & download material, plus buy and trade items. As such, if I have inadvertently "trodden on anyone's toes" in posting anything then please let me know & accept my apologies. Also please support the artists involved & remember that the blog is merely a pointer toward these various downloads, which are stored elsewhere. Legally, any downloads should not be retained for more than a week. So now I've told you the legal bit !

Feel free to give me a shout : waltjabsco@hotmail.com

Manchester M22, September 2016

For my kids, Dylan & Tommy. Bollocks to the ex Mrs!

Special thanks to Steve White (software), Gordon Waring (music), Shaun Robinson (artwork), Paul Buddery (DVD's / software) & Sonchey Barrett (essential technical advice!).

"Thank you" also to regular contributors Herr Pauli (Malente, Germany), Phil (Shetland), Deco Mc Dermott & Mark Pengelly of Dublin, Martin Smith (Barnet), Paul Baily (London) and Rodd (Australia).

Sunday 13 March 2011

NINE BELOW ZERO : Doin' Their Homework (2x CD)

Decent compilation, made up of Live At The Venue (1979), Give Me No Lip Child (1997) plus 14 bonus tracks from Live In London (1982)


CD1


CD2

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping the Pub Rock music alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Skamanc I remember buying their first EP during the Steel strike in 1980 with my £1.50 picketing allowance the union gave us and thought it was one of the best sounds of the time. Thanks for posting this and look forward to it blasting out of the car radio on my travels around Glasgow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Skamanc,i was hoping for this post.
    Great Band.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Skamanc, was going to pick this up soon,

    Come on City

    ReplyDelete