Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for checking the blog out... Hope it offers something a bit different every now & again. Though I come from a pseudo - Mod background (Soul & Ska in particular), I have a diverse taste in music & hope my varied posts will reflect this.

Cheers Skamanc .... I'm not after your undying gratitude, but please leave your thoughts, comments & opinions on the posts & content. I regularly up- & download material, plus buy and trade items. As such, if I have inadvertently "trodden on anyone's toes" in posting anything then please let me know & accept my apologies. Also please support the artists involved & remember that the blog is merely a pointer toward these various downloads, which are stored elsewhere. Legally, any downloads should not be retained for more than a week. So now I've told you the legal bit !

Feel free to give me a shout : waltjabsco@hotmail.com

Manchester M22, September 2016

For my kids, Dylan & Tommy. Bollocks to the ex Mrs!

Special thanks to Steve White (software), Gordon Waring (music), Shaun Robinson (artwork), Paul Buddery (DVD's / software) & Sonchey Barrett (essential technical advice!).

"Thank you" also to regular contributors Herr Pauli (Malente, Germany), Phil (Shetland), Deco Mc Dermott & Mark Pengelly of Dublin, Martin Smith (Barnet), Paul Baily (London) and Rodd (Australia).

Thursday 24 March 2011

THE PRIME MOVERS : We Live To Shine / Stroboscope EP




More blogger's requests granted, courtesy of Nicola's collection. Here we have the We Live To Shine / Nations of Hostility double A side & the Stroboscope EP.

Continuing Nicola's usual attention to detail, each file contains 4x pic & label shots along with the sounds themselves. I'm sure he'd appreciate a comment or two regarding these rarities...

WLTS

Strobe..

10 comments:

  1. Amazing !!!!
    Thanks so much mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool... saves me the job of having to rip my copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you kindly for this.
    Im layed up in Hospital so looking forward listening to this after a day of tests and scans.
    Thank You
    SVP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stroboscope... great! Hoping Arc shows up sometime. Thanks alot Skamanc and Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  5. And of course there's 'Crystalline' 12".....!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK ARC and Crystalline. next week may be
    ARC is easy to rip from CD, Crystalline may take a bit more
    ciao & have a nice week end
    nicola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to nicola and blogger for these. Not heard Prime Movers before but missed out on a treat judging by these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent sharing Thanks for share i am sure its must help me. thanks for doing this.
    Meldrum the Mover

    ReplyDelete
  9. Re-upload please.

    ReplyDelete