Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for checking the blog out... Hope it offers something a bit different every now & again. Though I come from a pseudo - Mod background (Soul & Ska in particular), I have a diverse taste in music & hope my varied posts will reflect this.

Cheers Skamanc .... I'm not after your undying gratitude, but please leave your thoughts, comments & opinions on the posts & content. I regularly up- & download material, plus buy and trade items. As such, if I have inadvertently "trodden on anyone's toes" in posting anything then please let me know & accept my apologies. Also please support the artists involved & remember that the blog is merely a pointer toward these various downloads, which are stored elsewhere. Legally, any downloads should not be retained for more than a week. So now I've told you the legal bit !

Feel free to give me a shout : waltjabsco@hotmail.com

Manchester M22, September 2016

For my kids, Dylan & Tommy. Bollocks to the ex Mrs!

Special thanks to Steve White (software), Gordon Waring (music), Shaun Robinson (artwork), Paul Buddery (DVD's / software) & Sonchey Barrett (essential technical advice!).

"Thank you" also to regular contributors Herr Pauli (Malente, Germany), Phil (Shetland), Deco Mc Dermott & Mark Pengelly of Dublin, Martin Smith (Barnet), Paul Baily (London) and Rodd (Australia).

Thursday 10 March 2011

THE PRISONERS : France 12/12/83

Here's The Prisoners, Live in Rouen, 12/12/83. The usual big thanks to Rodd from Oz !!

13 comments:

  1. Let me say in german: Die prisoners-eine meiner absoluten lieblingsband. it means: I LOVE THE PRISONERS
    thank u skamanc and rod...as usal amazing prisoners stuff !!! i`m happy .
    mr ska :get well soon
    cheers mein freund
    P.S.
    good luck for city`s match tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Pauli. Stupidly I went in to college today bi#ut wasn't ready. Still feel really ill. City will find it a tough 1st leg tonight in Kiev...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Prisoners post !!!
    Thank you so much Skamanc and Wish you feel better
    soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MUST REPEAT MY SELF.... THANKS AGAIN SKAMANC & RODD .

    WE WANT MORE ! WE WANT MORE ! WE WANT MORE !
    WE WANT MORE ! WE WANT MORE ! WE WANT MORE !
    WE WANT MORE ! WE WANT MORE ! WE WANT MORE !
    WE WANT MORE ! WE WANT MORE ! WE WANT MORE !
    WE WANT MORE ! WE WANT MORE ! WE WANT MORE !

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic stuff! it's great to have it all out there after 25 + years. All credit to you guys. Let's have some more! any chance of some live Prime Movers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool post... i'll sort some tapes of medwayness out soon..

    ReplyDelete
  7. There'll be some live Prime Movers stuff up over the weekend... cool or what ?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to Jonny by the way - look forward to that mate !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. whatever you've got Jonny, get it in mate.
    regards Rodd in oz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'kin right... we're still collectors mate !

    ReplyDelete
  11. go jonny go , go ! jonny be good!!!
    nice definition : medwayness ... you find the name to my diseaes.
    ciao, nicola

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://www.mediafire.com/?8f8kj21h4hmpngm

    The Delmonas Live at The Sir George Robey 11.2.87

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks very much Jonny. I'll use this link as Thursday's post, probably with a Rapidshire back up code...

    ReplyDelete