Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for checking the blog out... Hope it offers something a bit different every now & again. Though I come from a pseudo - Mod background (Soul & Ska in particular), I have a diverse taste in music & hope my varied posts will reflect this.

Cheers Skamanc .... I'm not after your undying gratitude, but please leave your thoughts, comments & opinions on the posts & content. I regularly up- & download material, plus buy and trade items. As such, if I have inadvertently "trodden on anyone's toes" in posting anything then please let me know & accept my apologies. Also please support the artists involved & remember that the blog is merely a pointer toward these various downloads, which are stored elsewhere. Legally, any downloads should not be retained for more than a week. So now I've told you the legal bit !

Feel free to give me a shout : waltjabsco@hotmail.com

Manchester M22, September 2016

For my kids, Dylan & Tommy. Bollocks to the ex Mrs!

Special thanks to Steve White (software), Gordon Waring (music), Shaun Robinson (artwork), Paul Buddery (DVD's / software) & Sonchey Barrett (essential technical advice!).

"Thank you" also to regular contributors Herr Pauli (Malente, Germany), Phil (Shetland), Deco Mc Dermott & Mark Pengelly of Dublin, Martin Smith (Barnet), Paul Baily (London) and Rodd (Australia).

Monday 17 January 2011

TRAFFIC : Perfumed Garden (Radio / Live tracks 1967-8)


Fantastic - what else can I say ? One of my favourite outfits of all time. Highly influential stuff & a joy to be able to share with my discerning blog followers. Here's a dead set treasure trove of rare studio & radio tracks from Stevie Winwood, Dave Mason, Jim Capaldi & Chris Wood. A gross danke schon to our friend Herr Pauli for this. More Traffic stuff to be found elsewhere on the blog, plus there's a Live John Barleycorn file from 1973 to follow soon.


Dedicated to the late Chris Wood, Jim Capaldi & Dave Mason. Plus to Anthony "Jethro" Wheeler - rest in peace my old mate.

4 comments:

  1. traffic - yes mr.ska -what else can we say.
    great records they made. brilliant musicians.
    i hope many many people hear my fav. band.
    AND jim capaldi you are a genius R.I.P. we love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are proud to present you the FC Barcelona Match Chat. You will be able to communicate before, during and after the match. The chat will be available before and after the match. Looking forward to see everyone in the chat room for this one! Visca Barca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. Really enjoy early Traffic myself. Great run of Traffic posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pleasure. More Traffic to come soon...

    ReplyDelete