Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for checking the blog out... Hope it offers something a bit different every now & again. Though I come from a pseudo - Mod background (Soul & Ska in particular), I have a diverse taste in music & hope my varied posts will reflect this.

Cheers Skamanc .... I'm not after your undying gratitude, but please leave your thoughts, comments & opinions on the posts & content. I regularly up- & download material, plus buy and trade items. As such, if I have inadvertently "trodden on anyone's toes" in posting anything then please let me know & accept my apologies. Also please support the artists involved & remember that the blog is merely a pointer toward these various downloads, which are stored elsewhere. Legally, any downloads should not be retained for more than a week. So now I've told you the legal bit !

Feel free to give me a shout : waltjabsco@hotmail.com

Manchester M22, September 2016

For my kids, Dylan & Tommy. Bollocks to the ex Mrs!

Special thanks to Steve White (software), Gordon Waring (music), Shaun Robinson (artwork), Paul Buddery (DVD's / software) & Sonchey Barrett (essential technical advice!).

"Thank you" also to regular contributors Herr Pauli (Malente, Germany), Phil (Shetland), Deco Mc Dermott & Mark Pengelly of Dublin, Martin Smith (Barnet), Paul Baily (London) and Rodd (Australia).

Sunday 23 January 2011

A Letter From Neil Young :



Letter to Supporters from Neil




Sun, 23 Jan 2011


Hello everyone, Neil Young here.


Having received so many fabulous cards and letters over the last few weeks, with lovely messages of support and good will.


I wanted to say a big thank-you to all for such kindness.


Reading the cards and letters has given me a great boost of moral, just when I needed it the most, and I appreciated all of them very much.


I am sure I will be reading them again in the weeks ahead.


Playing for Manchester City was a very proud period for me, that gave me some of the best days of my life.


Although they are only memories now, they are still great memories to me, and I know from all the support and well wishes received, they are great memories to so many people around the world too.


Neil Young


Thank-you again to all and good bye for now.


(Thanks to http://www.mcfcsc.com/ - the Official Supporters' Club Site).

No comments:

Post a Comment