Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for checking the blog out... Hope it offers something a bit different every now & again. Though I come from a pseudo - Mod background (Soul & Ska in particular), I have a diverse taste in music & hope my varied posts will reflect this.

Cheers Skamanc .... I'm not after your undying gratitude, but please leave your thoughts, comments & opinions on the posts & content. I regularly up- & download material, plus buy and trade items. As such, if I have inadvertently "trodden on anyone's toes" in posting anything then please let me know & accept my apologies. Also please support the artists involved & remember that the blog is merely a pointer toward these various downloads, which are stored elsewhere. Legally, any downloads should not be retained for more than a week. So now I've told you the legal bit !

Feel free to give me a shout : waltjabsco@hotmail.com

Manchester M22, September 2016

For my kids, Dylan & Tommy. Bollocks to the ex Mrs!

Special thanks to Steve White (software), Gordon Waring (music), Shaun Robinson (artwork), Paul Buddery (DVD's / software) & Sonchey Barrett (essential technical advice!).

"Thank you" also to regular contributors Herr Pauli (Malente, Germany), Phil (Shetland), Deco Mc Dermott & Mark Pengelly of Dublin, Martin Smith (Barnet), Paul Baily (London) and Rodd (Australia).

Monday 10 January 2011

MADNESS : La Corneuve, France, 11/9/10

A "new" recording courtesy of Luke Skawalker...

Here's what Luke describes as a "very good audience recording", from the Fête de l'Humanité (French Communist party fair), La Courneuve, France, September 11th 2010. Tracklisting is :

01 - [1:32] Intro
02 - [2:37] One step beyond
03 - [3:04] Embarrassment
04 - [2:58] The prince
05 - [4:21] Nw5
06 - [3:06] My girl
07 - [3:36] Dust devil
08 - [3:53] The sun and the rain
09 - [4:49] Take it or leave it
10 - [4:19] I chase the Devil
11 - [4:24] Clerkenwell Polka
12 - [2:37] Taller than you are
13 - [2:43] Bed and breakfast man
14 - [5:10] Forever young
15 - [2:50] House of fun
16 - [2:47] Baggy trousers
17 - [3:31] Our house
18 - [4:04] It must be love
19 - [3:16] Madness
20 - [5:35] Night boat to Cairo
Merci beaucoup to Luke for the file !

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Please re-post, Many tanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megaupload lol. Please re-up. NeilKelly

    ReplyDelete