Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for checking the blog out... Hope it offers something a bit different every now & again. Though I come from a pseudo - Mod background (Soul & Ska in particular), I have a diverse taste in music & hope my varied posts will reflect this.

Cheers Skamanc .... I'm not after your undying gratitude, but please leave your thoughts, comments & opinions on the posts & content. I regularly up- & download material, plus buy and trade items. As such, if I have inadvertently "trodden on anyone's toes" in posting anything then please let me know & accept my apologies. Also please support the artists involved & remember that the blog is merely a pointer toward these various downloads, which are stored elsewhere. Legally, any downloads should not be retained for more than a week. So now I've told you the legal bit !

Feel free to give me a shout : waltjabsco@hotmail.com

Manchester M22, September 2016

For my kids, Dylan & Tommy. Bollocks to the ex Mrs!

Special thanks to Steve White (software), Gordon Waring (music), Shaun Robinson (artwork), Paul Buddery (DVD's / software) & Sonchey Barrett (essential technical advice!).

"Thank you" also to regular contributors Herr Pauli (Malente, Germany), Phil (Shetland), Deco Mc Dermott & Mark Pengelly of Dublin, Martin Smith (Barnet), Paul Baily (London) and Rodd (Australia).

Tuesday 10 July 2012

THE KINKS : What's Left...



Another great addition to the blog's Kinks canon. Here's an interesting collection of live tracks, rarer B sides, out takes and othe unreleased material not covered by other Kinks bootlegs...


Thanks to all genuine downloaders / commenters. Bollocks to the rest !! You know who you are...

13 comments:

  1. GOD SAVE THE KINKS !!!

    EINFACH GEIL !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for this mate, the davies brothers were early versions of the gallaghers, i know who the most talented are, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic again .. Thank You so much for sharing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I'll have this one please. Kinks are great.
    Thanx Skamanc
    regards Rodd in Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah !!!
    Real Kinks !!!
    Thanks Mate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks mate killer stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not being a Kinks follower, I don't know if these are easy to find, but anyway, here ya go from the great voodoowagon:

    http://voodoowagon.blogspot.com/2012/07/another-great-lost-kinks-album.html
    http://voodoowagon.blogspot.com/2012/07/great-lost-kinks-third-album.html


    Don't forget to thank them whilst getting their gift. Cheers, Dave Sez.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Foking Bloody Hell....Is that how you guys say it? Just what I need. Another great blogsite with tons of my favorite bands to take up my time. Looks like I'm gonna be here for a while. Great site. Great tunes. Cheers Mates

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you like it, Jobe, and thanks for all the great stuff over at voodoowagon, floppybootstomp and floppybootstomp-ii, each .blogspot.com - readers should really check out those buns! And feel free to re-post anything of mine over there, Jobe - it's music makes the world go round. Cheers, Dave Sez.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, and here's one for you all, from the great chrisgoesrock:

    http://dirtyfunky.blogspot.com/2012/07/dave-davies-album-that-never-was-uk.html

    Cheers, Dave Sez.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks mate, I really appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I love the Kinks, cover many of their songs ... even have one of those CDs (official? unofficial? who knows?) called 'The Great Lost Kinks Album'. This is great stuff! And as always, your rapidshare links work fine, the mediafire ones are blocked... for now.

    ReplyDelete