Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for checking the blog out... Hope it offers something a bit different every now & again. Though I come from a pseudo - Mod background (Soul & Ska in particular), I have a diverse taste in music & hope my varied posts will reflect this.

Cheers Skamanc .... I'm not after your undying gratitude, but please leave your thoughts, comments & opinions on the posts & content. I regularly up- & download material, plus buy and trade items. As such, if I have inadvertently "trodden on anyone's toes" in posting anything then please let me know & accept my apologies. Also please support the artists involved & remember that the blog is merely a pointer toward these various downloads, which are stored elsewhere. Legally, any downloads should not be retained for more than a week. So now I've told you the legal bit !

Feel free to give me a shout : waltjabsco@hotmail.com

Manchester M22, September 2016

For my kids, Dylan & Tommy. Bollocks to the ex Mrs!

Special thanks to Steve White (software), Gordon Waring (music), Shaun Robinson (artwork), Paul Buddery (DVD's / software) & Sonchey Barrett (essential technical advice!).

"Thank you" also to regular contributors Herr Pauli (Malente, Germany), Phil (Shetland), Deco Mc Dermott & Mark Pengelly of Dublin, Martin Smith (Barnet), Paul Baily (London) and Rodd (Australia).

Saturday 20 March 2010

Nuggets II : Original Artyfacts From the British Empire & Beyond 1964 - 69

In the spirit of the original "Nuggets" series comes this, dedicated to UK & Commonwealth bands of the same era (1964-69). Some very well known names / acts mingle with he impossibly obscure. Its all here - freakbeat, mod - pop art & acid pop / rock. This post is the 1st in a brief series of 4, including one CD volume each : http://rapidshare.com/files/365913512/UKNuggets_1.zip http://rapidshare.com/files/365913522/UKNuggets_2.zip Making Time - The Creation Father's Name Is Dad - Fire I Can Hear The Grass Grow - The Move My Friend Jack - The Smoke My White Bicycle - Tomorrow When The Night Falls - The Eyes Sorry - The Easybeats Imposters of Lifes Magazine - Idle Race How Is The Air Up There? - The La De Das Everything (Thats Mine) - The Sorrows The Life I live - Q65 Midnight To Six Man - The Pretty Things I See The Rain - Marmalade The First Cut Is The Deepest - The Koobas 125 - The Haunted My Mind's Eye - Small Faces Going Nowhere - Los Bravos All Night Stand - The Thoughts War or Hands of Time - The Masters Apprentices It's A Sin To Go Away - We All Together A Dream For Julie - Kaleidoscope

No comments:

Post a Comment