Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for checking the blog out... Hope it offers something a bit different every now & again. Though I come from a pseudo - Mod background (Soul & Ska in particular), I have a diverse taste in music & hope my varied posts will reflect this.

Cheers Skamanc .... I'm not after your undying gratitude, but please leave your thoughts, comments & opinions on the posts & content. I regularly up- & download material, plus buy and trade items. As such, if I have inadvertently "trodden on anyone's toes" in posting anything then please let me know & accept my apologies. Also please support the artists involved & remember that the blog is merely a pointer toward these various downloads, which are stored elsewhere. Legally, any downloads should not be retained for more than a week. So now I've told you the legal bit !

Feel free to give me a shout : waltjabsco@hotmail.com

Manchester M22, September 2016

For my kids, Dylan & Tommy. Bollocks to the ex Mrs!

Special thanks to Steve White (software), Gordon Waring (music), Shaun Robinson (artwork), Paul Buddery (DVD's / software) & Sonchey Barrett (essential technical advice!).

"Thank you" also to regular contributors Herr Pauli (Malente, Germany), Phil (Shetland), Deco Mc Dermott & Mark Pengelly of Dublin, Martin Smith (Barnet), Paul Baily (London) and Rodd (Australia).

Thursday 7 October 2010

THE PRISONERS : Fabrik, Hamburg, August 1994.

Another stroke of good luck - arrived home this evening to find another Prisoners gig had arrived... This time its a Hamburg show, recorded at the Fabrik, August 4th 1994 (on the Reunion Tour). Many thanks to Nicola for sorting the correct date & venue out ! MAXIMUM thanks & respect to T.C. who has shared this with us all...
above - The Prisoners' Graham Day
Megaupload
R/Share
Sharebee

I have included several different sharecodes so as many as possible can get their mitts on this file. Personally, I was like a kiddy at Christmas when I arrived home covered in grime & brake dust to find this waiting... after a quick shower I've spent the rest of the evening uploading & I hope there will be some suitable comments left for TC.

COMING SOON : More RARE Prisoners gems : VS The Milkshakes & The Last Night At The MIC.

9 comments:

  1. Well, I'll get the feckin' ball rolling then... Just a quick "thank you" to TC for providing this great gig & to Skamanc for posting it. Apologies for the other dozen or so who've leeched it without leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is F*****g brilliant,these guys should get back together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give us more of this not bad quality as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoop of joy from germany !
    FANTASTIC STUFF mein freund -
    this blog is a gold mine
    thank`s
    your`s HERR PAULI

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see the original line up again. I went to a Reformation gig @ the Mean Fiddler - sadly they never turned up

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've found another few going through the tape bag, I'll get on to digitising them and getting them out there, probably at some point next week:

    09-10-85 at the Cricketers (also have the Daggermen's support slot recorded if that's of interest to anyone else)
    26-06-86 at the 100 Club
    Another undated one from Berlin (definitely pre-reunion though)

    Cheers, TC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks TC. Looking forward to hearing 'em. Daggermen set would be great also. This is really appreciated... Cheers, Skamanc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Used to have a live recording of the Prisoners on which they dedicate "The Last Thing On Your Mind" to "the Great Barbapapa! Does anyone have that one? The stuff that you've already put up is great. Looking forward to the Daggermen set. More please.
    Cheers
    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great stuff... would love to hear the daggermen live stuff too... they rocked

    ReplyDelete