Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for checking the blog out... Hope it offers something a bit different every now & again. Though I come from a pseudo - Mod background (Soul & Ska in particular), I have a diverse taste in music & hope my varied posts will reflect this.

Cheers Skamanc .... I'm not after your undying gratitude, but please leave your thoughts, comments & opinions on the posts & content. I regularly up- & download material, plus buy and trade items. As such, if I have inadvertently "trodden on anyone's toes" in posting anything then please let me know & accept my apologies. Also please support the artists involved & remember that the blog is merely a pointer toward these various downloads, which are stored elsewhere. Legally, any downloads should not be retained for more than a week. So now I've told you the legal bit !

Feel free to give me a shout : waltjabsco@hotmail.com

Manchester M22, September 2016

For my kids, Dylan & Tommy. Bollocks to the ex Mrs!

Special thanks to Steve White (software), Gordon Waring (music), Shaun Robinson (artwork), Paul Buddery (DVD's / software) & Sonchey Barrett (essential technical advice!).

"Thank you" also to regular contributors Herr Pauli (Malente, Germany), Phil (Shetland), Deco Mc Dermott & Mark Pengelly of Dublin, Martin Smith (Barnet), Paul Baily (London) and Rodd (Australia).

Wednesday 8 September 2010

OTIS REDDING : London & Paris, March 1967

Fantastic document of the London (March 17th) and Paris (21st) legs of the 1967 Stax - Volt Revue. Both of Otis' sets are included here, and are an essential addition to any serious Soul collection.
For Otis & Al Jackson Jr.

This is my 500th post since the blog began back in January. A big thanks to everyone who has logged on, downloaded, shared some music & / or left a comment. This is your blog, which benefits greatly from your support.

Wish me luck @ College - my electrical course starts today...

5 comments:

  1. germany again - hello friend - so many great great stuff on your blog - otis sooooo wonderful !!!
    two german ears and my soul are HAPPY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke +++ Search this blog for more Otis material...

    ReplyDelete
  3. your german - hello, this blog and my favourite singer and band`s goes hand in hand. i go down on my knees for all this fantastic british artist`s. maybe the german are better football player (i`m not really sure) but your music is my religion.i`m a wellerhead-the who,kings,jam and so on and on - F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C
    Otis and all the amazing SOUL god`s from the usa - i love this stuff.
    O.K. your blog is what i need and i hope many people visit skamanchacett.
    thank you !all the best wishes your german.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love a satisfied customer... danke mein freund !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...what a Great Otis!,what a great live!..
    Roberto from Turin

    ReplyDelete