Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for checking the blog out... Hope it offers something a bit different every now & again. Though I come from a pseudo - Mod background (Soul & Ska in particular), I have a diverse taste in music & hope my varied posts will reflect this.

Cheers Skamanc .... I'm not after your undying gratitude, but please leave your thoughts, comments & opinions on the posts & content. I regularly up- & download material, plus buy and trade items. As such, if I have inadvertently "trodden on anyone's toes" in posting anything then please let me know & accept my apologies. Also please support the artists involved & remember that the blog is merely a pointer toward these various downloads, which are stored elsewhere. Legally, any downloads should not be retained for more than a week. So now I've told you the legal bit !

Feel free to give me a shout : waltjabsco@hotmail.com

Manchester M22, September 2016

For my kids, Dylan & Tommy. Bollocks to the ex Mrs!

Special thanks to Steve White (software), Gordon Waring (music), Shaun Robinson (artwork), Paul Buddery (DVD's / software) & Sonchey Barrett (essential technical advice!).

"Thank you" also to regular contributors Herr Pauli (Malente, Germany), Phil (Shetland), Deco Mc Dermott & Mark Pengelly of Dublin, Martin Smith (Barnet), Paul Baily (London) and Rodd (Australia).

Sunday 19 September 2010

JOE JACKSON : Estival Jazz Lugano (Switzerland) 4/7/08

Fur Pauli, mein Deutsch freund...
Rapidshare link / code now repaired. (Sunday morning).

5 comments:

  1. Rapidshare can't find the file? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEIN DEUTSCHER FREUND19 September 2010 at 11:34

    hello mein freund,
    thank`so much. your really a friend.
    the 2008 tour was amazing.
    at these concerts, he shows that he is a great musician.
    to all friends of music - please listen joe jackson and visit this fantasric blog.
    have a nice and lazy sunday afternoon.
    a hug and a greeting from germay.
    DEIN DEUTSCHER FREUND -
    P.S. rapidshare link is dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for keeping in touch. Have just repaired & tested the Rapidshare link so all is well. I am still looking out for the Jackson Rockpalast material...

    ReplyDelete
  4. PAULI / THE GERMAN FRIEND19 September 2010 at 13:24

    hello again
    thank you for the repair.
    The German does not sound good. too hard and confirms the stereotype.
    call me Pauli. my favorite german football club : FC St Pauli - so my nickname : PAULI.
    O.K. my friend i keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK Pauli. I know St Pauli - passed the ground in 2002 when I was in Hamburg to watch Manchester City.

    ReplyDelete