Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for checking the blog out... Hope it offers something a bit different every now & again. Though I come from a pseudo - Mod background (Soul & Ska in particular), I have a diverse taste in music & hope my varied posts will reflect this.

Cheers Skamanc .... I'm not after your undying gratitude, but please leave your thoughts, comments & opinions on the posts & content. I regularly up- & download material, plus buy and trade items. As such, if I have inadvertently "trodden on anyone's toes" in posting anything then please let me know & accept my apologies. Also please support the artists involved & remember that the blog is merely a pointer toward these various downloads, which are stored elsewhere. Legally, any downloads should not be retained for more than a week. So now I've told you the legal bit !

Feel free to give me a shout : waltjabsco@hotmail.com

Manchester M22, September 2016

For my kids, Dylan & Tommy. Bollocks to the ex Mrs!

Special thanks to Steve White (software), Gordon Waring (music), Shaun Robinson (artwork), Paul Buddery (DVD's / software) & Sonchey Barrett (essential technical advice!).

"Thank you" also to regular contributors Herr Pauli (Malente, Germany), Phil (Shetland), Deco Mc Dermott & Mark Pengelly of Dublin, Martin Smith (Barnet), Paul Baily (London) and Rodd (Australia).

Saturday 26 January 2013

JOHNNY MARR + Friends (Mojo CD Feb 2013)

Half decent collection of tracks free with the Feb issue of Mojo. Try as I might, I couldn't find a clear pic including the track listing, so I'll manually put it in below...

For Smiths fan Cheryl...


01. Johnny Marr : The Right Thing Right
02. The Cribs : We Share The Same Skies
03. Johnny Marr & The Healers : The Last Ride
04. Edwyn Collins : Come Tomorrow Come Today
05. Sandie Shaw : Hand In Glove
06. Billy Bragg : Walk Away Renee
07. Modest Mouse : Dramamine
08. The The : The Evening Star
09. Transit kings : America Is Unavailable
10. Kirsty MacColl : Walking Down Madison
11. Lisa Germano : Into Oblivion
12. Beth Orton : Call Me The Breeze
13. Robyn Hitchcock : Ordinary Millionaire
14. John Frusciante : Central
15. The Durutti Column : Chant


6 comments:

  1. ARE YOU READY FOR GERMAN POETRY :

    JOHNNY MARR IS WUNDERBAR !!!

    all the best

    yours Herr Pauli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Download not available
    Download permission denied by uploader. (0b67c2f5)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems you need to be a member of Rapidshare to download from them these days. It's free @

    http://rapidshare.com

    Once signed up you can d/load to your computer as usual or into your Rapidshare account files.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    even after I register I still get the error

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me to, I'm Rs ready. Thanks for all you do.
    Den NC USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just e-mailed support to get some assistance with this annoying feckin' problem... watch this space. Thanks, Skamanc.

    ReplyDelete