Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for checking the blog out... Hope it offers something a bit different every now & again. Though I come from a pseudo - Mod background (Soul & Ska in particular), I have a diverse taste in music & hope my varied posts will reflect this.

Cheers Skamanc .... I'm not after your undying gratitude, but please leave your thoughts, comments & opinions on the posts & content. I regularly up- & download material, plus buy and trade items. As such, if I have inadvertently "trodden on anyone's toes" in posting anything then please let me know & accept my apologies. Also please support the artists involved & remember that the blog is merely a pointer toward these various downloads, which are stored elsewhere. Legally, any downloads should not be retained for more than a week. So now I've told you the legal bit !

Feel free to give me a shout : waltjabsco@hotmail.com

Manchester M22, September 2016

For my kids, Dylan & Tommy. Bollocks to the ex Mrs!

Special thanks to Steve White (software), Gordon Waring (music), Shaun Robinson (artwork), Paul Buddery (DVD's / software) & Sonchey Barrett (essential technical advice!).

"Thank you" also to regular contributors Herr Pauli (Malente, Germany), Phil (Shetland), Deco Mc Dermott & Mark Pengelly of Dublin, Martin Smith (Barnet), Paul Baily (London) and Rodd (Australia).

Sunday 22 January 2012

DEAF SCHOOL : BBC Radio One In Concert (1976)


An absolute gem here - 1976 BBC Radio 1 in Concert, with the bonus of a 1974 demo from the earliest line up. More studio material & BBC stuff to follow very soon.

For Phil & the Bootleg Meister...


Tracklist:
01. Intro - Insrumental
02. Princess Princess
03. What A Way To End It All
04. Hi Jo Hi
05. Band Introductions
06. Room Service
07. Hot Jazz Razzmatazz
08. A Bigger Splash

Bonus Track
09. Ding Dong (1974 Demo)

Line Up:
Paul Tilnick, Guitar
Clive 'Cliff' Langer, Guitar
Ian Ritchie, Sax
Rev. Max Ripple, Piano
Steve 'Mr. Average' Lindsay, Bass
Tim Whittaker, Drums
Eric Shark, Lead vocals
Enrico Cadillac Jr, Lead Vocals
Chelsea Bright, vocals
Betty Bright, vocals

3 comments:

  1. wow!!! fuckin brilliant !!! since the last two deaf school post`s- the band runs on my mp3 player.it`s great to hear the good old records and now your concert stuff. thanx

    your`s herr Pauli

    pp.s.: thanks again for the soft machine stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Skamanc didnt know if i was ever goin to get to hear this
    much appreciated as usual, thankyou

    ReplyDelete