Welcome To My Blog

Thanks for checking the blog out... Hope it offers something a bit different every now & again. Though I come from a pseudo - Mod background (Soul & Ska in particular), I have a diverse taste in music & hope my varied posts will reflect this.

Cheers Skamanc .... I'm not after your undying gratitude, but please leave your thoughts, comments & opinions on the posts & content. I regularly up- & download material, plus buy and trade items. As such, if I have inadvertently "trodden on anyone's toes" in posting anything then please let me know & accept my apologies. Also please support the artists involved & remember that the blog is merely a pointer toward these various downloads, which are stored elsewhere. Legally, any downloads should not be retained for more than a week. So now I've told you the legal bit !

Feel free to give me a shout : waltjabsco@hotmail.com

Manchester M22, September 2016

For my kids, Dylan & Tommy. Bollocks to the ex Mrs!

Special thanks to Steve White (software), Gordon Waring (music), Shaun Robinson (artwork), Paul Buddery (DVD's / software) & Sonchey Barrett (essential technical advice!).

"Thank you" also to regular contributors Herr Pauli (Malente, Germany), Phil (Shetland), Deco Mc Dermott & Mark Pengelly of Dublin, Martin Smith (Barnet), Paul Baily (London) and Rodd (Australia).

Sunday 21 March 2010

(UK) Nuggets II : Part (3)

Tnight's first post is CD3 of the Nuggets II series - tracks as listed below... http://rapidshare.com/files/366032126/UKNuggets_5.zip http://rapidshare.com/files/366036873/UKNuggets_6.zip 1. Your Body Not Your Soul - Cuby & the Blizzards 2. Cathy, Come Home - The Twilights 3. Circles (Instant Party) - Les Fleur de Lys 4. Get Down from the Tree - Matadors (album version) 5. Cry in the Night - Q 65 6. Changing the Colors of Life - Los Chijuas 7. Social End Product - The Bluestars 8. Crawdaddy Simone - The Syndicats 9. Don't You Remember? - The Sound Magics 10. It's My Pride - The Guess Who 11. Magic Potion - Open Mind 12. You're Driving Me Insane - Missing Links 13. Who Dat? - Jury 14. Midsummer's Night Scene, A - John's Children 15. Listen to the Sky - Sands 16. How to Find a Lover - Mockingbirds 17. Days of the Broken Arrows - The Idle Race 18. By My Side - Elois 19. Path Through the Forest - The Factory 20. Love Hate Revenge - Episode Six 21. Pictures of Matchstick Men - Status Quo 22. Train to Disaster, The - The Voice 23. Sad - The Playboys (Australian) 24. Slaves Time - The Slaves 25. You Can Be My Baby - The Red Squares 26. I Wish I Was Five - Scrugg 27. Glendora - The Downliners Sect

No comments:

Post a Comment